Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Provides professional nursing care to patients within the treatment milieu utilizing Standards of Nursing Practice and Care.
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
* Experience in psychiatric nursing preferred.
* Current KY RN Licensure
* Crisis intervention certification required. This training also offered upon hire.
* Demonstrate accurate physical, mental, emotional and spiritual assessment skills.
* Ability to clearly communicate findings both verbally and in writing.
* Demonstrate theoretical and practical knowledge of Standards of Nursing Practice and Care in all aspects of patient care provided.
* Demonstrate knowledge and support of the psychotherapeutic based treatment model and ability to utilize knowledge in patient care and therapeutic milieu.
All employment at UHS is with one of the subsidiaries of Universal Health Services, Inc., including its management company, UHS of Delaware, Inc. Universal Health Services is a holding company.
UHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such, openly supports and fully commits to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.