Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
POSITION: Documentation Specialist-5021013
Baton Rouge, LA
JOB ID: 4326-RCAT-4
# OF OPENINGS: 1
Optimal Solutions & Technologies (OST, Inc.) is focused on excellence. We specialize in providing Management Consulting, Information Technology, and Research Development and Engineering services. OST is one of an elite set of companies worldwide to be externally appraised CMMI Level 5.
The fundamental distinction of the OST team is its business knowledge in both the public and private sectors. We serve the aerospace & transportation, association & nonprofit, defense, education, energy, financial, healthcare, and technology & telecommunications industries. OST is successful because we listen to our clients, we learn from our clients, and we know our clients.
ENGAGEMENT LENGTH IN MONTHS:
WHERE IS THE PHYSICAL WORK OFFICE LOCATED*
504 Mayflower St., Baton Rouge, LA
DESCRIPTION OF SPECIFIC DUTIES IN A TYPICAL WORKDAY FOR THIS POSITION:
* Develops, prepares and/or maintains documentation pertaining to business processes, system operations, product development and other technical processes.
* Researches, reviews and collects available technical information as basis for documentation.
* Creates new documentation or updates existing documentation to accurately reflect changes in a product or process.
* Writes and maintains end user documentation
* Maintain and disseminates documentation as needed
* Identify and resolve problems in collaboration with the management
* Collaborate with subject matter experts and users to deliver accurate, high quality documentation
* Creates clear and concise documentation
* Establishes documentation templates
* Experience designing, creating and/or modifying System documentation for complex systems
* Must have detailed knowledge and expertise demonstrating technical editing and publication
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office
* State Departments of Corrections industry knowledge
* Agile development (Scrum Methodology)
* Familiarity with JIRA
* Familiarity with Git Version Control System
OST is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.