Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Clinical Therapist - Community Services
MA, LICSW, LMHC
Position Title: Clinical Therapist (MA, LICSW, LMHC) - Community Services
Company: Arbour Counseling Services & Arbour SeniorCare
Report to: Director of Community Services
The Clinical Therapist delivers direct services to clients, and may provide individual, group, family, or other authorized therapy services within a client's home or in the outpatient center; participate in interdisciplinary treatment planning; and ensures that any treatments delivered are within the scope of the therapist's training, experience and general level of competence.
* Assesses clients' or family's needs and eligibility for services
* Provides individual, group and family therapy in accordance with assigned client needs
* Provides therapy to clients in accordance with applicable credentials
* Participates in planning treatment programs, dispositional and discharge plans
* Maintains family contact regarding client adjustments
* Participates in interdisciplinary treatment planning
* Develops and maintains client case records, notes, plans and reports
* Accepts supervision and attends regularly-scheduled team or supervision meetings
* Ability to communicate effectively with professionals and clients/families
* Ability to make sound decision in emergency situations or with unpredictable or violent clients
* Ability to make accurate assessments and provide appropriate treatment
* Establishes and maintains effective working relationships within the agency, community and referral sources.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Master's Degree in Social Work, Psychology or related program from an accredited college or University
* Two or three years of experience working with children, families preferred
You must go to our website and apply and your resume will be forward over to the hiring manager.
Go to our web site to officially, apply for the position at:
scroll to bottom of site and click on Green Tab that says apply here.
All employment at UHS is with one of the subsidiaries of Universal Health Services, Inc., including its management company, UHS of Delaware, Inc. Universal Health Services is a holding company.
UHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such, openly supports and fully commits to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.