Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Maintains buildings and grounds to insure safe comfortable environment for patients, staff and visitors.
* High School diploma or G.E.D.
* Five or more years of experience in refrigeration/HVAC, electrical, plumbing and supervision of staff.
* Knowledge of acceptable methods and practices in maintaining and repair of building.
* Skills in the proper use of various kinds of tools and equipment.
* Knowledge of supervisory and safe work practices.
All employment at UHS is with one of the subsidiaries of Universal Health Services, Inc., including its management company, UHS of Delaware, Inc. Universal Health Services is a holding company.
UHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such, openly supports and fully commits to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.