Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Come join a company that tackles fascinating problems and find solutions to complex challenges. With deep expertise in influenza science, our team works on cutting-edge research, pioneering technologies to optimise the manufacturing process and improve the effectiveness of influenza vaccines. We operate as one integrated global organisation, drawing together expert staff from different countries to collaborate. Together, we are working on the front line to protect communities from seasonal influenza and global pandemic threats. When you join Seqirus, you join a team dedicated to making a difference in people's lives. It's a feeling of possibility, creativity, and purpose that inspires us every day.
Strategic Brand Planning
- Monitor short and long-term market trends that impact brand and continuously identify opportunities and gaps to feed into the strategic brand plans
- Drive appropriate marketing analytics, market research or advisory boards to close knowledge gaps, inform strategic direction, anticipate customer needs and take action to meet them in advance
- Participation within Global Brand Strategy Teams
- Involved in the development/validation of a differentiated and market research-based brand positioning that supports strategy and priority segments
- Work with Global Brand Director to develop key brand messages and global creative expression and branding
- Provide marketing support for the brands through generation of core materials/activities, such as product monographs, publication plans and symposia.
- Accountability for developing relationships with key internal functions, including Medical, Legal, Regulatory, Regional Operational Marketing, Communication, R&D, and Finance
- Responsible for a global marketing budget Works within the developed and agreed budget.
- Interact with key internal stakeholders to ensure global strategies and tactics are linked to achievement of critical business objectives.
- In collaboration with Medical Affairs, provide input into global congress execution, partnering with the local team around booth development and logistics, key customer events, symposium, product presentations, etc.
Global Supply Planning
- Coordination and collaboration with global supply chain.
- Tracking and follow-up of life-cycle management projects
- Anticipation to any change to committed plans. Assessment of potential impacts. Analysis of alternative solutions/actions.
* Bachelors' degree in business, marketing, communications, life sciences or healthcare discipline
* Master s degree / MBA preferred
* 5+ years experience in sales and marketing or related experience in the pharmaceutical, biotech, or medical device industry
* Product management experience advantageous
* Vaccine marketing experience preferred
Worker Sub Type:Regular..
Seqirus is an Equal Opportunity Employer