Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
The Medical Education Coordinator position is responsible for day-to-day administrative aspects of managing the on-boarding, placement, tracking, evaluation, and exit processes associated with undergraduate medical student and graduate resident/fellow clinical rotations. This position is responsible for financial, regulatory, database design, and record compliance of the Medical Education program. Establishes and maintains a positive working relationship with Cook Children's medical staff and departments, academic institutions, medical students, residents, and fellows.
* Bachelor's degree in healthcare field, education or business required. Master's degree preferred
* 4 years experience in a healthcare environment or medical education
* Position requires strong critical thinking and financial acumen, effective communication skills, proficient organizational and project management, and exemplary customer service
* Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, and Outlook required
* Ability to quickly grasp and apply Qualtrics and other new software required
Cook Children's is an EOE/AA, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.