Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Danone North America is the largest Benefit Corporation in the world. Our mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible. Danone North America is looking for a Director, GTM & Sales Operations - Strategic Growth Channels in Broomfield, CO.
Vision of the role:
Provide strategic thought leadership and vision for Danone North America Strategic Growth Channels organization across the entire Food & Beverage portfolio, responsible for the eCommerce, Foodservice and Small Format channels, the fastest growing businesses for Danone. This individual will lead and develop their team to be channel & customer advocates internally and strategic partners to the sales leaders, responsible for developing the GTM strategy and enabling superior field execution.
This individual will report into and have tight linkage to the VP of Sales Strategy for SGC and lead a team of Sr. Managers, Managers, Associates and Analysts, with specific focus on SGC channels and segments. This individual will also sit on the SGC Sales Strategy leadership team with the Director of Category Strategy & Insights and Director of Business Planning.
* Develop GTM and RTM strategy & vision for Strategy Growth Channels and its unique Channels, Segment and Sectors working side-by-side with the Sales leaders
* Foodservice: Restaurants, Frozen, Education, Business & Industry, Travel & Leisure & Healthcare
* Small Format: Convenience, Drug, Dollar, Discount & Export
* eCommerce: Pure Play, Brick & Click & Delivery Networks
* Lead and develop the team to be customer & operator advocates internally
* Strong integration within the sales organization to understand customer challenges & needs. Serves as first point of contact.
* Advocate across GTM processes, working cross-functionally internally to ensure the sales/customer voice is considered and top of mind.
* Active role in influencing innovation pipeline from a customer perspective and crafting appropriate product launch plan for success.
* Serves as the conduit between the internal cross-functional team and field sales organization.
* Serve as the strategic partner for the channels managed
* Translates BU & GTM objectives into best in class channel strategies to maximize growth.
* Deploys clear and competitive assortment, merchandising, pricing & shelving priorities for the channel. Provides customer prioritization guidance when needed.
* Influential in JBP discussions to ensure we are positioning Danone as a strategic partner.
* Manages the coordination and execution of customer and operator-specific industry events.
* Focused on superior execution in line with Channel GTM strategy, setting up the sales organization for success
* Proactively identifies gaps to plans and works cross-functionally to implement actions to solve.
* Quarterback for sales internally to position ourselves for success in critical customer meetings.
* Leads the development and commercialization of tailored selling materials.
* Consolidates and highlights channel-specific wins for broad organizational exposure.
* Work with the BU GTM leads to provide and implement SGC customer and operator-specific prioritizations where needed.
* Progresses the Sales Operations department to support customer and operator long-term success
* Managing sample requests, spec sheets, customer portal maintenance, price list updates, system management, plant audit documentation and other customer-specific requests.
* Work in conjunction with the GTM and Sales leaders to complete and manage RFIs and RFPs to maximize success for Danone.
* Transfer critical knowledge to the SGC sales organization
* Bring the National Sales Meetings and Regional roadshows to life coordinate the logistics, content development, etc.
* Ensure that knowledge from across the company (BUs) and sales organization is transferred to the entire SGC organization.
* Manage the development and dissemination of unified sales documents
* Manage the team
* Build and maintain strong culture within team
* Set and communicate clear objectives for the team and individual team members
* Deploy team talent appropriately to build strong capabilities and performance
* Grow your people
* Identify, recruit, and retain a balanced and diverse team based on member/candidate strengths and role fit supported by relevant knowledge, skills, and experience.
* Work with Sales Training team to identify and address individual development needs of team (technical and analytical) skills
* Provide the foundation for team effectiveness by creating and maintaining team processes
* Apply training and coaching effectively for individual and team development
* Complete performance evaluations for direct reports.
* Bachelor s Degree required
* Minimum of 15 years of experience in CPG Sales or related functions, including corporate strategy, brand marketing, GTM, trade marketing, sales planning, direct customer selling experience, category management and shopper marketing
* 10+ years of experience in eCommerce, Foodservice & Small Format channels with firsthand knowledge of what s needed for success across Commercial and Non-Commercial sectors
* 5+ years in a team leadership role managing a team of 5 or more
* Experiencing working in both a HQ and field role
* Demonstrated ability to achieve breakthrough results through the course of work
* Strong team leadership and management skills demonstrated ability to attract, develop, and maintain high performers
* Ability to comprehend and manage a complex, fragmented business
* 25% travel
* Job location Broomfield, Colorado
Danone North America is a Certified B Corporation business unit of Danone and operates in the U.S. from headquarter offices in White Plains, NY and Broomfield, CO. For more information, please visit DanoneNorthAmerica.com. Danone North America is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Job Segment: Operations Manager, Sales Management, Sales Operations, Manager, Operations, Sales, Management