Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
* Functional area: Service
* Country: United States (Arizona, Texas, Utah, Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Colorado)
* Cities: Broomfield, CO
* Company name: Epiroc USA LLC
* Date of Posting: April 4, 2020
* Last date to apply: April 19, 2020
United in Performance. Inspired by Innovation.
Performance unites us, innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward. Count on Epiroc to deliver customer-oriented solutions needed to succeed today and the technology to lead tomorrow. To do this, we believe in diverse teams that work together across borders to develop, produce, market and service the most innovative products available. Grow your career at Epiroc!
The Epiroc USA Customer Center, in partnership with the Rocktec Automation division of Epiroc AB, is searching for an Product Support Specialist - Automation and Technology, with verifiable experience within mining Automation and Technology. The preferred location for this position is Broomfield, CO but consideration may be given to candidates who live within two hours of a US-based International Airport.
This role supports the customers in the US market with expertise in Automation and Technology based on the Epiroc underground product offering including Mobilaris. Support of the Mobilaris system will be a major part of the role. The automation area is developing fast and this is a fantastic opportunity to join a team on the forefront of technology.
Close cooperation with our development teams in Sweden as well as the global Regional Application Centers (RAC) teams is a natural part of the work. We have considerable expertise within the group and knowledge sharing is a keyword and expectation for the successful candidate.
The work environment may include being regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles and outdoor weather conditions. Noise protection is required in this role. Product Support Specialists are occasionally exposed to high, precarious places, toxic or caustic chemicals and the risk of electrical shock. This position is considered Safety Sensitive.
* Commissioning of machine technology, control systems and network infrastructure
* Diagnosis, troubleshooting and repairs of Automation and Technology systems
* Primary field contact for Mobilaris Support
* Perform calibration and programming to ensure Automation and Technology systems function as required
* Providing technical support to internal and external customers
* Partner with factory engineers to recommend improvements / feedback on automation performance
* Identify customer needs and suggest adjustments to value propositions
* Practice courteous and professional demeanor and communication with customers and internal staff at all times
* Bachelor s Degree in a related industry or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Superior technical expertise and familiarity with Automation and Technology systems
* Advanced knowledge of IT, network and communication systems
* Qualifications in Mechatronics, Electrical Technology, Control Systems or relevant trade qualification
* Experience working in a mining environment is highly preferred
* Linux and/or Mobilaris experience is highly preferred
* Excellent people skills and ability to work successfully in a team
* Strong analytical and conceptual problem-solving skills
* Commitment to providing quality customer service
* Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
* Ability and willingness to travel regularly to customer sites in the United States and occasional trips to Sweden
Epiroc is a leading productivity partner for the mining, infrastructure and natural resources industries. With cutting edge technology, Epiroc develops and produces innovative drill rigs, rock excavation and construction equipment, and provides world-class service and consumables. The company was founded in Stockholm, Sweden, and has passionate people supporting and collaborating with customers in more than 150 countries. Epiroc had revenue in 2018 of $ 4.0 billion USD and has more than 14,000 employees. Principal product development and manufacturing units of Epiroc are located in Sweden, the United States, Canada, China and India.
Being the best, is a challenge that we love to live up to. By keeping an open mind and listening to our employees and customers, we continuously set new industry standards and improve the way we work.
Diversity is key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. In the 150 countries where you can find us, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders. This way our employees can grow in the business, wherever they are at their careers, from entry level to senior leadership. We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.
Epiroc USA LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job. Employees are held accountable for all duties of the job.
Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com