Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Req ID: 85374
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a IT Services Delivery Management Lead to join our team in St. Paul, Minnesota (US-MN), United States (US).
The IT Services Delivery Management Lead will work with a fast-paced global leader in IT Services, acting as the point of contact for Service Management to ensure our client s End User IT services are optimized and reliable, and that disruptions are quickly and efficiently resolved.
This role requires working onsite daily at our client s office in St. Paul, MN.
- Act as the global point of contact for Service Management
- Review processes and services with client vision to align goals and objectives
- Coordinate and drive day-to-day KRA & KPI for various delivery areas/towers (Service Desk/End User Field Services)
- Provide direction and guidance for operations and administration to ensure effective service achievement
- Deploy applicable delivery processes and procedures
- Establish and manage internal OLAs between towers by creating and monitoring pertinent metrics
- Identify and oversee service level improvements with EUS Towers and suppliers
- Monitor KPI regarding Ticket Volume and Performance
- Identify potential risk/resolution approaches for targeted Client tasks / deployments
- Participate with End User Services Tower Owners to establish strategic plans and objectives
- C-level client relationship management
- Collaborate with leadership to set strategy and business objectives
- Implement tactical and strategic change throughout the client organization
- Provide authoritative advice to top management based on deep subject matter expertise
- Engage with client counterparts on a regular basis to review performance and address concerns related to service areas
- Work closely with CSI & Innovation team to identify, present, and deploy process improvements to enhance services and employee experience
- Review and manage SLA adherence and coordinate cross-tower dependencies
- 8+ years operational support experience in an IT Services Operations role
- Experience with service desk and field service operations
- Experience utilizing ITIL processes and principals
- Experience implementing and/or using ServiceNow
- Experience working within global teams
- Experience in an IT Outsourcing Managed Services organization in a customer facing role
- ITIL V3 Intermediate Level certification
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Business Analysis experience
- Experience managing business relationships across geographies in the successful achievement of client satisfaction levels
- Experience supporting operational delivery of IT services for financial industry clients
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.