Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Req ID: 86233
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Service Desk - Printer Technician to join our team in Saint Paul, Minnesota (US-MN), United States (US).
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
* Resolve incidents and requests associated with HP Printers and Printer software, and provide break/fix support, advice, and assistance to authorized users. Associates will ultimately be responsible for resolving all incidents and requests associated with failure or degradation of services related to HP printers & software.
* Helpdesk Analyst is responsible to receive a live call from the L1 service desk and perform diagnostics, resolve incidents/requests on HP Printers
* The Printer helpdesk analyst will work with HP to order the needed parts to be delivered NBD for in warranty printers.
* The analyst will dispatch technician Next Business Day
* Analyst will coordinate the NDB shipping of the hot swap and dispatch the technician for out of warranty printers.
* Upon receiving an alert on shipment of preventive maintenance kit for the printers, Analyst will notify the banking center and dispatch a technician to install the PM Kit.
* Update the ITSM Tool fields upon successful resolution of the Incident.
* Attempt to resolve certain incident types by remotely taking control of the end user device, provided the end user s system is accessible.
* Escalate repeat issues to the appropriate service organization to allow root cause analysis to be performed and resolution to be driven.
* Support creation and maintenance of knowledge base management system.
* Min 1 years of experience in a technical (Level 1) support role
* Working knowledge of HP printers and printer software
* Working Knowledge of Operating Systems such as Windows 7 & 10
* Knowledge of identifying and troubleshooting issues related to System Configuration, Software & COTS applications
* Working knowledge of MS Office suite & Skype for business
* Strong customer service focus
* Strong knowledge of entire support ecosystem
* Heavy critical thinking for focused accurate escalation
* Strong communication skills
* Organizational and technology understanding
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.