See how we're embracing the challenges of tomorrow!
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- May advise on and execute legal aspects of approved internal restructuring transactions, including drafting, review and execution of documents
- Provide corporate governance oversight for local and foreign subsidiaries
- Engage and direct external US and international counsel
- Partner with business units, accounting, treasury, and tax planners to implement transactions
- Work on initiatives that support all Koch companies such as INVISTA, Georgia-Pacific, and Molex
A Successful Candidate Will Have The Following Characteristics:
- Able to work in a collaborative environment, helping colleagues be successful
- Exemplifies humility and is able to learn from co-workers from all levels
- Be adaptable to change and a fast-paced environment
- Desire to work on and learn about corporate transactional matters
- Ability to prioritize and follow project plans with precision and within deadlines
- Ability to identify issues and work with proper authorities to reconcile and solve problems
What You Will Need:
- 1+ years law firm and/or in-house corporate experience or experience in accounting / finance role working on corporate transactional matters
- Strong knowledge MS Office applications, in particular PowerPoint and Excel
- Document review and drafting experience
- Law degree from an accredited law school
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Experience working in an accounting and/or tax role
- Experience working on corporate governance and transactional experience in company formations, capitalizations, share transfers, dividends / distributions, and intercompany lending
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship
Learn more about us
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/VeteranExcept where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf