Posted in Health Care 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Nursing Home Administrator (NHA)
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Resumes can be send directly to FBrown@southernltc.com
Summary : The incumbent is responsible for the overall management of a facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may e assigned.
• Serves as the Risk Manager of the center
• Ensures the quality and appropriateness of resident / patient care meets or exceeds company and regulatory standards.
• Ensures compliance with applicable legal, regulatory, accreditation and reimbursement guidelines and standards.
• Prepares annual budget for facility. Monitors monthly performance of facility in relation to budget and intervenes as needed.
• Recruits, hires, provides orientation/training, and retains a sufficient number of qualified staff to carry out facility programs and services. Ensures employee performance meets or exceeds expectations and periodic performance appraisals are conducted on a timely basis.
• Makes sure facility is a safe, clean, comfortable, and appealing environment for residents, patients, visitors and staff in accordance with company guidelines.
• Ensures all required records are maintained and submitted, as appropriate, in an accurate and timely manner.
• Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
• Manages all aspects of state or federal government survey processes.
• Responsible for grievance process from residents, patients, employees, etc.
• Functions as primary officer for facility according to HIPAA guidelines.
• Has valid Administrator’s license issued by the State’s governing Board
• Meets minimum education requirements of the State.
• Prefer one to three (1-3) years experience as a healthcare facility administrator.
• Proficient in the use of personal computer.
What We Offer • Compensation package commensurate with experience and results • Medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D benefits • Paid vacations and holidays
Supervisory Responsibilities: Direct reports to this position typically include the following: Director of Nursing, Medical Director, and other facility department heads.
Physical Demands and Environment
May be required to respond to critical issues on a 24/7 basis. Working in normal office environment, employee may be required to sit, bend, stoop, use keyboard, see, talk and hear. May occasionally lift objects of 10 to 25 lbs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
See job description