Posted in Health Care 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Monroe Rehabilitation is currently looking for Physical Therapist to fill openings with a facility located at 1212 E Sunset Drive Monroe, NC 28112. Interested candidates should hold a valid State licensure as an Physical Therapist.
WHAT WE OFFER
Compensation package commensurate with experience and results
Medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D benefits
Paid vacations and holidays
A great potential to grow with the company
Fast paced, exciting environment
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Physical Therapist (PT) evaluates and treats residents and patients with temporary or long term physical disabilities to relieve pain, restore function, and promote healing by applying the therapeutic properties of exercise, heat, ultrasound, massage and other forms of treatment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Under a physician’s order, performs the following within scope of practice and federal guidelines:
• Evaluates, plans and administers treatment to patients with problems related to neuromuscular and musculoskeletal systems.
• Administers and interprets tests and measurements for muscle strength, coordination, range of motion, and respiratory and circulatory efficiency.
• Provides direct resident treatment in accordance with an established plan of care.
• Instructs patients, families, and caregivers in the care and use of wheelchairs, braces, canes, crutches and other devices.
• Maintains patient records.
• Devises special tools and treatment for the specific needs of patients.
• Conducts home assessments as appropriate to ensure discharge of residents to a safe environment.
• Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
• Bachelor of Science or Master of Science degree in Physical Therapy.
• One (1) year of clinical experience preferred.
• Current license to practice Physical Therapy issued by the State.
May provide onsite supervision to Physical Therapist Assistants, Rehab Aides, and provisional physical therapists per state practice guidelines.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENT
Shift work may be required. Employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands or fingers, reach with hands and arms, feel, talk and hear. Employee will occasionally assist to lift and / or transfer patients weighing between 100 to 250 pounds. Employee is occasionally exposed to blood or other body fluids, fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. In compliance with applicable, law, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Participates in (or conducts) company-sponsored training to safeguard against improper use and disclosure of resident’s protected health information. Monitors and ensures compliance with company policies, procedures and state and federal law. Adheres to and oversees communication of privacy guidelines relative to the confidentiality of residents' protected health information.
HRC's Altovise N. Funches at (704) 283-8548
To apply please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
See job description