Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Our client, located in the Northern Chicago suburbs, is seeking a Customer Account Representative.
* Act as the point of contact between sales representatives and distributors.
* Build rapport with current accounts; explain product and service capabilities.
* Enter purchase orders.
* Contribute information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
* Recommend new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
* Heavy telephone and email correspondence with sales representatives and distributors.
* Data entry via SAP.
What's In It For You:
* Extensive growth opportunities with mapped out career path.
* Salary plus yearly bonus eligibility.
* Generous PTO and paid holidays.
* 401(k) savings plan with a company match.
* Benefits package through Blue Cross Blue Shield.
* Business casual environment; jeans the last Friday of every month.
* Workout facility onsite (free of charge).
* Café onsite, serving breakfast and lunch.
* Free coffee and tea stations in each department.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree and 1+ year of general office experience. Must have strong verbal and written communication skills. Microsoft Office proficiency required. For further consideration, please email your resume to Lsettecase@advancedresources.com
About Advanced Resources
Advanced Resources is Chicagoland's top award-winning source for Technology, HR, Accounting & Finance, Healthcare, and Office talent. Since 1988, Advanced Resources has helped thousands of professionals with their careers and hundreds of companies in their quest to obtain top talent. There are many staffing firms, but only Advanced Resources focuses on Insight, Results, and Excellence. Our goal is to deliver a staffing experience unlike any other.
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.