Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Our client in Libertyville, IL is seeking a Customer Care Specialist to join their team.
Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Why work here?
* Tuition reimbursement available ($5,000 per semester), as approved by management, once permanent.
* Business casual dress code during the week with jeans on Friday.
* Team outings, including a volleyball league.
* Flexibility to work one day per week from home, once permanent.
* Three days annually allotted for volunteering at a non-for-profit of your choice.
* Monthly birthday and anniversary celebrations.
* Summer company-wide picnic, Halloween and holiday party.
* Opportunity to move into other departments within the company: human resources, accounting, treasury, operations, supply chain, logistics, etc.
* 2+ years of customer service experience.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
* Strong verbal and written skills.
* Associates degree preferred but not required.
* Manage all inbound calls and requests through the inbound queue.
* Send product samples and schedule follow-up for internal team as necessary.
* Maintain up to date product knowledge to insure appropriate processes are followed.
* Maintain accurate patient records within current operating system.
* Meet all required service metrics and required rubric metrics.
* Document all necessary quality issues in accordance with the prescribed process.
* Attend team meetings when necessary.
* Attend annual product training.
How do I apply?
If this sounds like something you'd be interested or would like to hear more about, let's connect! Please, forward your resume to Lsettecase@advancedresources.com
About Advanced Resources
Advanced Resources is Chicagoland's top award-winning source for Technology, HR, Accounting & Finance, Healthcare, and Office talent. Since 1988, Advanced Resources has helped thousands of professionals with their careers and hundreds of companies in their quest to obtain top talent. There are many staffing firms, but only Advanced Resources focuses on Insight, Results, and Excellence. Our goal is to deliver a staffing experience unlike any other.
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.