Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
5 INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEERS/ADMINS- CONTRACTORS - US CITIZENS ONLY - AURORO, CO
* US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIREd - due to the candidate being able to obtain a DoD Secret Security Clearance if hired
* 5- 10 years of Infrastructure Administration experience
* Experience with the architecture or design of Infrastructure Service Software: either O/S installation and configuration (Linux, Windows, ESXi) or COTS installation and configuration (e.g., monitoring, logging, scanning, Cyber, etc.).
* Ability to prepare and present status, plans, and risks to management
* General working knowledge of networks, storage, and virtualization
* Understanding of Change Management processes - Version Control of software and applications using ClearCase and familiarity with DR's, CR's, and IR's written with ClearQuest
* The ability to effectively plan their own work and the work of others
* Maintain and Infrastructure Design (Operating Systems, VM configurations, COTS products) for a 100-node, highly redundant system
* Ensure Design and Implementation is configuration controlled, assigning build and version numbers, as well as coordinating upgrades and patches.
* Coordinate and review the delivery of fixes through the program's discrepancy resolution process.
* Communicate with management risks and any issues involving performance, availability, or security.
* Plan for future improvements and fixes while ensuring that any changes follow the Project's change management processes.
* Background in COTS product Installation
* Experience with automation tools such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, SaltStack, Fabric or similar products for O/S builds, software installation and configuration
* Experience with DISA STIGs
* Experience with Windows and/or Linux System Administration
* Experience in matching system requirements (specific user or VM requirements) to compute capabilities (RAM, single-threaded speed, total throughput) and the knowledge and ability to select specific types of compute servers to meet those requirements.
* Working knowledge of networks, storage, and virtualization
* Experience with: firmware/drivers/troubleshooting/prototyping for non-Virtualized systems/issues
* Background in Systems Operations environment supporting complex environment deployment and management activities
* Experience with virtualization tools and cloud computing, either private (VMware, OpenStack) or public (AWS) Systems integration experience
Requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) with emphasis in Computer Science, Computer Engineering
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here:
to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.