Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
This position is responsible for implementing the department s Continuous Improvement program on one or more shifts. Areas of emphasis include, but are not limited to: delivery of technical training to instrument techs, performance and documentation of quality assurance audits, TJC and AAMI compliance, orientation of newly hired instrument techs, promoting certification activities throughout the department, and supporting process improvement initiatives.POSITION REQUIREMENTS
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Five (5) years sterile processing or related field experience with demonstrated knowledge of instrument sterilization techniques, Sterile Processing policies and procedures, purchasing activities, and surgical procedures.
3. Demonstrated ability to set priorities with evidence of completion.
4. National certification through IAHCSSM or CBSPD
1. Two (2) year or greater college degree
2. One (1) year or more Sterile Processing or related field supervisory experience.
3. One (1) year or more experience in training and/or education.
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: Yes
WORK HOURS: 2p-10:30p
WEEKEND REQUIREMENTS: No
ON-CALL REQUIREMENTS: No.
Northside Hospital is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.