Direct Energy is one of North America's largest retail providers of electricity, natural gas, and home and business energy-related services with over four million customers. Direct Energy gives customers choice, simplicity, and innovation where energy, data, and technology meet. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), an international energy and services company, Direct Energy, its subsidiaries and/or affiliates, operate in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and eight provinces in Canada.
Heating and Air is looking for an HVAC Service Technician to join the Frederick, MD team.
· Maintain and repair heating and air equipment
· Coordinate with office for daily calls.
· Debrief service call with dispatch after each service call.
· Wear floor savers while working in client homes.
· Inspection of area for cleanliness after job completion.
· Maintains company vehicle, ensuring cleanliness and organization, both inside and out.
· Maintain a professional image always.
· Following safety policies and procedures.
· Abiding by ALL company standards of performance and code of ethics.
· Maintaining a courteous demeanor with all customers and associates.
· High School Diploma or GED required
· HVAC Vocational School certificate preferred
· 1 Plus years of progressive HVAC experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent attention to detail
When you work for us you get:
· Medical Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· Flexible Spending Account
· Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
· Life Insurance
· Voluntary Life Insurance
· Short/Long Term Disability
· 401K Program
Direct Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veterans.
Centrica is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email email@example.com. We will make a determination of your request for a reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the 'Apply' button.
This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team and NO agency contact is required.