Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
The IT Associate serves as an entry level role within an IT Department. The incumbent performs job responsibilities that are intended to provide exposure and training for career level professional roles within the assigned department. Assigned projects and duties will facilitate learning both the professional and technical skills necessary to independently perform the responsibilities of higher level job titles.
Auto req ID
Knowledge and Skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
• Ability to work effectively under minimum
• Effective oral and written communication skills necessary to meet collaboration and/or documentation standards.
• Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously while maintaining quality standards and meeting assigned deadlines.
At BlueCross BlueShield of Western New York, we believe in passion, excellence, and respect. Employees enjoy guaranteed career development opportunities, robust health care coverage, and work-life programs to help them thrive in every stage of their lives. We give back to Western New York through programs and volunteer work that have the greatest impact on the health of the community we serve. As the region's strongest community-based, not-for-profit health plan, BlueCross BlueShield of Western New York aims to inspire and help our members achieve their best health and wellness. Join us in building a healthier future in the place we call home.
BlueCross BlueShield of WNY
Full Time Regular
Bachelors Degree (Business Admin.,Communications,Computer Information Systems) or related area.
• College coursework in development/programming is required.
• A combination of education and prior relevant work experience will be considered.
• No experience required, but should be able to demonstrate relevance of college studies (programming/developing) to the position.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Must be able to work in an office environment Vision Req: Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less) Heat, light, air, space and working environment typically found in an office environment Manual Dexterity Req: Eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to effectively use a computer with all its components for prolonged periods of time and for the majority of required tasks Manual Dexterity Req: Eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to effectively utilize various office equipment (phone, computer, fax machine, printer, copier, filing cabinet, etc) Physical Effort: Minimum; typical of most office work. Mostly sedentary work.
Required Education:Bachelors Degree (Business Admin.,Communications,Computer Information Systems)
Position Posting Location