Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Quality Control Technician
The Quality Control Technician is responsible to inspect and ensure all materials for an including Hydrostatic test of all Heat Exchangers to meet all relevant quality standards. The Quality Control Technician reports back discrepancies to the relevant manager and does follow up to ensure standards are kept. Additionally the person will maintain records in SAP and other databases for regular and monthly reporting.
* Inspect product listed in SAP module per the controls for that product
* Work directly with supervisors to troubleshoot and correct problems with the material
* Release product or place product on hold in SAP depending on results
* Understand, operate and maintain/troubleshoot measurement equipment
* Provide reports as needed/requested to management
* Contribute to Quality's continuous improvement objectives
* Develop Standard Operative Procedures for assigned areas
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship
We are Engineering Tomorrow
The world faces growing populations, booming urbanization and rapid climate change. At Danfoss, we engineer ready-to-use solutions to these challenges. We build energy-efficient solutions that reduce food loss and make cities cleaner using digital technology to make systems smarter and more connected and we engineer innovative new ways to save energy and transition to clean energy for the good of our climate.
Danfoss gives you unique opportunities to put your skills to good use, make an impact and shape an exciting career. We encourage employees to take charge, do extraordinary things and run the business like it was their own. Danfoss is a leading technology company where you get to work with and learn from expert colleagues with a wide range of professional and cultural backgrounds. Join Danfoss to be part of a world-class team of over 27,000 people in 56 countries that engineer tomorrow and build a better future.
Please watch how Danfoss is engineering tomorrow
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.