Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
* Perform the Enhancement and support work for PEGA applications(EBO,EFO)
* Experience in PEGA BPM, BRE, Call Center Frame works
* Developing & Mainlining complicated Process and Data Flows.
* SOAP and REST service integration
* PEGA node management.
* Experience in PEGA E-mail & File Listeners
* PEGA Agent creation, configuration & Scheduling
* Troubleshooting application issues, coding bugs, and bottlenecks.
* Maintaining the security of all system applications.
Pega Developer Requirements:
* Min of Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science.
* Proven work experience as a Pega Developer.
* Advanced knowledge of Pega PRPC 7.x & 8.x.
* Familiarity with Scrum and Agile methodology.
* Ability to troubleshoot complex software issues.
* .Should work at client location Worcester, MA
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.