Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
The Implementation Specialist is an experienced-level Project Management role at Ntiety. The Implementation Specialist is responsible for all project management practices assigned within the Service Delivery organization. This will include short, medium, and long-duration complex and non-complex projects and project teams composed of internal and/or external cross-functional teams/resources to deliver contracted Ntirety projects, and assist with internally-facing projects across the organization.
The Implementation Specialist will lead project teams in project definition, planning, scoping, coordination, documentation, stakeholder reporting, and delivery. In addition, he/she will also contribute to improvement of project management methodology and processes within the department and throughout the company.
The ideal candidate will be a professional team player who has competitive fire and a significant interest in growing their skills and experience as an Implementation Specialist. In addition, successful Implementation Specialist candidates are quick learners, interested in applying their skills in project and program management while exhibiting leadership in the implementation of process, technology, and organizational change.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Expert Service Implementation, including planning, managing, coordinating, implementing and delivering projects for assigned projects from Customer Support Manager
* Work with Ntirety Solutions Architects and Account Executives to ensure new projects execute within the broader environment and make recommendations for changes and resolve potential project conflicts
* Work with internal Technical Operations teams and/or Partners/Vendors to ensure complete and timely delivery of projects and the implementation process
* Effectively communicate with customer stakeholders to gain an understanding of their needs and internal processes is fundamental
* Build strong relationships and work with customer stakeholders and project leads to ensure proper project delivery and integration with Ntirety resources
* Set customer expectations, communicate internally to ensure tasks are on schedule and offer suggestions to mitigate risks to avoid delays
* Establish and manage project schedules and work breakdown structures to ensure project objectives are met
* Present project plan(s) to customer and gain acceptance
* Coordinate and ensure successful project milestone events
* Document and communicate project status, issues, and risks in a timely manner to project team and client
* Drive adoption and implementation rollout with a process and outcome-orientated approach
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
* Minimum 3 years of successful experience in project management, program management, customer service management, customer support, product management, partner/vendor management, or/and service delivery
* Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects/tasks concurrently
* Strong presentation skills
* Strong communications and inter-personal skills
* Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
* Ability to matrix well with organizational stakeholders
* Self-starter with strong innate desire to succeed
* Bachelor degree in Business, Computer Sciences, or Engineering preferred
* CAPM, PMP, or SMC certification(s) or equivalent preferred
* Previous experience with IT, Managed Service Delivery, or Cloud Technologies a plus
Ntirety is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA).
Ntirety OffersACompetitiveSalaryAndBenefitsIncludingPaidTimeOff, FREE Medical to Employees, Dental,RetirementPlan with 401(k) match, andMuchMore.IfYouAreInterestedInJoiningAProfitable, growing,AndDynamicCompany,WeWantToHearFromYou! Ntirety IsAnEqual OpportunityEmployerAndDoesNotDiscriminateOnTheBasisOfRace,Color,Religion, sex,Age,NationalOrigin,Disability,VeteranStatus, sexualOrientation,OrAnyOther classificationProtectedBy Federal,StateOrLocalLaw.
Ntirety Thanks all candidates for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.