Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
The 3rd Party Cyber Risk Assurance Manager is responsible for establishing and maintaining an enterprise-wide 3rd party cyber risk assurance program. This position will ensure the adequacy and effectiveness of third party vendor controls with their information and cyber security programs in a manner that meets compliance and regulatory requirements.
The 3rd Party Cyber Risk Assurance Manager will engage with all 3rd parties who will have access to HealthNow information. They will implement practices that will meet SOC2 and HITRUST controls for 3rd party cyber risk management while working to comply with increasing regulatory compliance demands and meeting the benefits of managing risk effectively.
This position will advise and consult with all levels of management in the mission of protecting resources and information assets against accidental or unauthorized handling, destruction or disclosure by 3rd party entities. They will provide leadership and strategic direction, recognizing the critical dependence of 3rd party relationships and vendors.
Auto req ID
Knowledge and Skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; interpersonal and collaborative skills; and the ability to communicate security and risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences.
• Must be a critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
• Knowledge of technological trends and developments in the area of information assurance and technology risk management.
• Project management skills; scheduling and resource management.
• Experience with productivity software, such as Windows, Microsoft Office software.
• Knowledge of security and control frameworks, such as ISO 27001/27002, CobiT, COSO and HITRUST.
• Experience with contract and vendor negotiations.
• High level of personal integrity, and the ability to professionally handle confidential matters and exude the appropriate level of judgment and maturity.
• High degree of initiative, dependability and ability to work under minimal supervision.
At BlueCross BlueShield of Western New York, we believe in passion, excellence, and respect. Employees enjoy guaranteed career development opportunities, robust health care coverage, and work-life programs to help them thrive in every stage of their lives. We give back to Western New York through programs and volunteer work that have the greatest impact on the health of the community we serve. As the region's strongest community-based, not-for-profit health plan, BlueCross BlueShield of Western New York aims to inspire and help our members achieve their best health and wellness. Join us in building a healthier future in the place we call home.
BlueCross BlueShield of WNY
Full Time Regular
• Degree in business administration or a technology-related field, or equivalent work- or education-related experience.
• Minimum 10 years experience in a combination of 3rd party risk assurance, IT Audit, information assurance and technology security role.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in a supervisory or lead role.
• Professional certification, such as a CISSP, CISM, CISA or other information assurance credentials, is preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Must be able to work in an office environment Manual Dexterity Req: Eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to effectively use a computer with all its components for prolonged periods of time and for the majority of required tasks Manual Dexterity Req: Eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to effectively utilize various office equipment (phone, computer, fax machine, printer, copier, filing cabinet, etc)
Required Education:Bachelors Degree (Business Admin.,Information Technology)
Position Posting Location