Posted in Finance 30+ days ago.
Start a career journey as an Annuities Sales Associate. This dynamic position will provide you a unique opportunity to grow your sales career with Prudential. Bring your charismatic personality, people skills and willingness to learn to our fast-paced sales organization. Be a part of an organization that is committed to talent and professional development.
Our ideal candidate is a sales-oriented professional who is looking for an excellent opportunity in a diverse talent driven organization. The nature of this position dictates exceptional relationship building, communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly.
In this role, you will:
• Learn about the financial services industry
• Receive extensive investment and sales training
• Grow and develop in the role with the expectation to progress to more senior positions on the Annuities National Sales Desk
• Gain exposure to different departments throughout the organization
• Build strong relationship management and collaboration skills
• Obtain your series 6, 63, and life licenses
• Partner with Regional Sales Consultants to effectively coordinate territory sales & marketing events, such as client seminars, continuing education meetings and roadshows
• Develop and maintain knowledge of Prudential Annuities investment solutions, Marketing/Sales strategies, systems and applications to fully support the sales teams
• Once licensed, assist on Sales calls with Financial Advisors throughout the country
• Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
• Desire and curiosity to learn about annuities and other investment products and services, as well as general investment and securities concepts
• Strong level of written and verbal communication skills required to prepare and present sales plans and materials, provide technical information regarding products and services, and develop sales presentations
• Sales experiences or internships are a plus
• Ability to multitask and work under time constraints
• Self-motivated and team-focused
• Flexibility, resourcefulness, tactfulness, and a desire to continuously improve
• Emergent sales acumen and the desire/ability to generate sales opportunities. Must be confident, persuasive and credible over the phone and in person.
• Strong familiarity with computer applications (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
• FINRA Series 6, 63 and State Insurance license (or able to obtain within 150 days)
Why Work at Prudential?
Prudential is a company of smart, ambitious professionals working together across a multitude of disciplines. Together, we are building a better financial future for our customers and our communities around the globe.
• Fortune 100 company with exceptional organizational and brand recognition
• One of the top asset management firms within the Financial industry
• Competitive salary, bonuses, benefits, and Paid Time Off
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• 401(k) retirement plan with company matching & a pension program
• An inclusive culture that strongly believes in community engagement and volunteerism
With more than $1.2 trillion in assets under management, $3.5 trillion in life insurance policies in force, offices around the globe, and a 140-year record of stability and success, Prudential has built a reputation as a leader in global financial services. Prudential Annuities, a division of Prudential, provides innovative retirement solutions to help financial professionals grow their business and ensure that their clients meet their retirement income needs. Our continued success derives from the quality, integrity and diversity of our associates. We are proud to be recognized as a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and individuals.