Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Records Retrieval Agent
UST Global is looking for a highly energetic and collaborative Records Retrieval Agent. The incumbent will represent the clientele of UST global in requesting and obtaining medical records from healthcare providers while maintaining adequate production and quality levels through tracked metrics.
As a Records Retrieval Agent at UST Global, you will
- Contact provider offices to request copies of medical records, focusing on tier one work allocations locations retaining 1 5 records, requests aging 0 11 days, or those needing Data Quality Assurance work
- Identify and coordinate the method for record retrieval with provider offices
- Maintain professional and frequent contact with provider offices throughout the record retrieval process
- Provide accurate and timely updates on the record retrieval status to Verisk Health clients
- Completes all responsibilities as outlined on annual Performance Plan.
- Completes all special projects and other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma with previous call centre sales or collections experience preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly through verbal and written communication, using proper spelling and grammar
- Demonstrated ability to give close attention to details, including planning, executing, and follow up procedures
- Must be able to work well in a team environment
- Demonstrated understanding of HIPAA regulations preferred
High School Diploma
UST Global celebrates diversity and inclusion. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We welcome candidates to apply for employment from diverse backgrounds and believe your unique perspective adds to the richness of our company culture. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.