- Responsible for directing others to perform specific job duties.
- Execute all aspects of the shipping process verifying shipments according to company standards.
- Ensure an orderly and neatly maintained shipping area.
- Maintains timely and effective communication among team members and management staff.
- Perform other duties assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Read, write, add subtract, multiply and divide - understand implied instructions.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Job related knowledge should include shipping processes.
- Basic computer skills with working knowledge of WMS.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic leadership skills and a good working relationship with peers needed.
- Must have the ability to coordinate multiple tasks and be able to work under stress.
- Ability to learn and comprehend distribution/production business is required.
- Must be able to work safely in a fast paced team environment.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status .
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans .
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: