Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
When you work at Stewart,
you’re part of a global real-estate services company that helps make the dream
of property ownership a reality around the world. Whether we’re providing
residential and commercial title insurance, closing and settlement services or
specialized offerings for the mortgage industry, we deliver comprehensive
service, deep expertise and innovative customer solutions by way of our direct
operations, network of Stewart Trusted Providers™ and family of companies. Join
our team and discover how Stewart Information Services Company (NYSE-STC)
impacts lives for the better. We do more than offer broad-scale real-estate
services and solutions; we provide the security for building communities and
Stewart. Real partners. Real
possibilities.™ More information can be found at http://www.stewart.com, subscribe to the Stewart blog at http://blog.stewart.com or follow Stewart on Twitter® @stewarttitleco.
To work with lenders, loan officers and attorneys to acquire, analyze and organize all necessary documents needed to process closing packages. Have the ability to balance the workload to accommodate demands of the job, and exceed customer expectations.
• Process and quality check all documents from lenders and attorneys for accuracy.
• Prepare title company closing documents in timely and professional manner.
• Ensure complete and accurate packages are submitted for approval.
• Respond to inquires from borrowers, lenders and attorneys to resolve discrepancies.
• Prior to closing, call and confirm with lenders how the packages are being sent. On purchase closings, call at least 48 hours prior to closing date.
• Work to build strong partnerships with local lenders, realtors, attorneys.
Role Specific Knowledge:
• Have an understanding of escrow standards and basic understanding of title clearance.
• Knowledgeable in real estate regulations and guidelines, document preparation, and RESPA rules.
• Comprehensive understanding of pay off per diems & tax prorations, interest etc.
• Have a complete understanding of lenders documents and recordings.
• Possess the skill set to manage multiple priorities.
• Strong communication skills, to professionally communicate with both internal and external customers.
• Excellent customer service skills.
Education, Licensure, and Experience:
• Completion of a High School diploma
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in loan processing which includes experience in escrow closings and HUD preparation.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Stewart is committed to
ensuring that its online application process provides an equal employment
opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you
believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening
or to submit an application, please contact us by calling 1-800-729-1904 Option
4 or by email at email@example.com.