Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Who we are:
LANXESS is a leading specialty chemicals company with sales of EUR 6.8 billion in 2019 and about 14,300 employees in 33 countries. The company is currently represented at 60+ production sites worldwide. The core business of LANXESS is the development, manufacturing and marketing of chemical intermediates, additives, specialty chemicals and plastics.
LANXESS is listed in the leading sustainability indices Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI World) and FTSE4Good.
In the United States, LANXESS employs more than 2,000 people at 21 locations in 10 states.
What we can offer you:
LANXESS is a young company with strong roots! We derive our strength from global presence, management excellence and most importantly our people! Our employees are the pillars of our success.
We offer exciting career opportunities regionally as well as internationally, educational assistance programs, competitive pay and benefits, language training programs, and many other personal and professional development programs that are a part of our vision and values that drive our ongoing success.
Primary responsibility for Document and Records Control for maintenance department including issuance of controlled manuals, procedures for PSM and non-PSM processes, and overseeing Records coordination for the site. Other support activities include inventory management, purchasing, and working with vendors for on-site services. REQUIREMENTS
Document and Records Control
* Leads Document Control for OPs, Site policies and procedures, Forms, and Checklists using database.
* Updates site indexes, issues and manages controlled hard copies of procedures, and ensures notifications of document reviews on PSM and non-PSM processes.
* Responsible for coordination of all site records, updating site records listing, coordination of removal of records to an off-site warehouse, and destruction of records according to Corporate Records Retention guidelines and standards, strong working knowledge of SAP to efficiently create Framework and regular POs.
* Follow through on orders to ensure timely delivery, verification of goods receipt, and closure of all POs.
* Complete monthly service entries to ensure timely payment for site services. Work with vendors on packaging specifications, including any required testing and artwork changes as needed.
* Support site HSE by coordinating services with multiple vendors, including weekly and monthly Safety and Fire equipment inspections, employee uniforms, PPE, and janitorial services.
* Experienced in application of ISO 9001 Quality Management System
What we offer you:
* Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages, inclusive of a global bonus program and an individual performance bonus program.
* Comprehensive Benefits: We provide a variety of benefits to support your financial security, health and wellbeing including retirement plans, health programs, life insurance and medical care.
* Work-Life & Flexibility: We support you in maintaining a balance between working hours and personal life. With our global Xwork program, we offer flexible working arrangements in all countries in which we operate.
* Training & Development: We are committed to your professional and personal development and encourage you in the ongoing pursuit of education, training and knowledge through both formal and informal learning .
Diversity: LANXESS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status or disability.
Join the LANXESS team!
Must include a resume.