Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
We are looking for Java Technical Lead who will work directly with customer in consolidating requirements from Client, work with offshore to deliver on the committed requirements on time. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications.
These are basic qualifications that the candidate must have in order to be considered for the posted position. This includes but is not limited to:
· Degree-specific requirements – Bachelors, Masters, or Doctorate Degree, etc.
· Total of 10+ years of experience is required
· Candidates should be open to work out of Lynchburg, VA
Primary Skills: Java, J2EE, Struts, spring, Genius platform
Secondary Skills: Filenet P8 workflow process, Spring MVC and Angular.
The client is an insurance company providing life insurance products, annuities, and mutual funds, and offers a variety of investment products and services to individuals, businesses.
Job Roles / Responsibilities:
· Should have prior experience in Genius platform used by financial or life insurance companies.
· Prefer Hands on Filenet P8 workflow process which can be invoked via Java code.
· Strong Java J2EE skills with excellent analytical skills.
· Should have hands on knowledge on Spring MVC Front end experience required on Angular platform.
· Should be experienced on REST concepts and should have implemented REST services.
· Should be flexible to provide support on immediate production priority items.
· Ability to delivery on time on planned activities.
· Should be able to directly work on assigned tasks directly from client.
· Strong background in Java hands on development.
· Understanding of the full application life-cycle from inception through maintenance.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
|SNo||Primary Skill||Proficiency Level *||Rqrd./Dsrd.|
* Proficiency Legends
|Proficiency Level||Generic Reference|
|PL1||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.|
|PL2||The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.|
|PL3||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.|
|PL4||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.|