Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Apex Systems is looking for an experienced Mortgage Loan Officer to join one of our enterprise level financial clients. This person can sit in Birmingham, Mobile, or Huntsville, AL. This is a permanent position and requires previous Loan Officer experience. If you are interested, please send your resume to Katie Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mortgage Loan Officer Job Description:
We are searching for an experienced and detail-oriented Loan Officer to join our established institution. In this position, you will act as a liaison between applicants and our institution, helping qualified applicants obtain loans and set up payment plans. Your duties will include meeting with applicants, preparing loan proposals, and examining active loans.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing different types of loans including home loans and individual loans. We will also expect this candidate to have an established Book of Business.
* Meet with loan applicants to identify their needs and collect information for loan applications.
* Analyze active loan files on a regular basis and recommend solutions to speed up the loan process.
* Complete loan contracts and teach clients on policies and regulations.
* Interview applicants to define financial eligibility and establish debt payment plans.
* Monitor and update account records.
* Submit loan applications in a timely manner.
* Prepare detailed loan proposals.
* Reject loan applications and explain deficiencies to applicants.
* Respond to applicants questions and resolve any loan-related issues.
* Operate in compliance with laws and regulations.
* Bachelor's degree in Finance or similar field.
* A minimum of 2 years' experience as a loan officer.
* Solid understanding of local, state, and federal loan regulations.
* In-depth knowledge of computers and banking software.
* Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
* Customer service oriented with exceptional sales skills.
EEO EmployerApex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.VEVRAA Federal ContractorWe request Priority Protected Veteran & Disabled Referrals for all of our locations within the state.We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.