Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
* 5+ years experienced Senior DevOps Engineer
* Version Control - GIT, GitHub, TFS.
* Jenkins Administration - Scaling Jenkins to cater to high volumes.
* Good Hands-on on Building Jenkins Pipelines for both Java and .Net based applications.
* Excellent Hands-on experience in Jenkins and various Jenkins plugins used to integrate with other tools used in the Jenkins pipeline
o Ex: Jenkins plugins to integrate with static code analysis tool, Automated unit and integration test tools. * Excellent hands on experience in creating CI/CD dashboard and various tools and plugins that can be used for Dashboard.
* Experience in Maven/MS Build build tools.
* Experience in the Sonarqube for Dashboard and Reporting.
* Experience in the Binary repositories like Jfrog Artifactory.
* Experience in Automation/Configuration management using Ansible(Playbooks/Roles).
* Hands on experience in setting up End to End Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery process
* Good Knowledge on SDLC (including source code management, compile & build, unit testing & code coverage, artifact & dependency management, security)
* Good knowledge on various tools used in CI/CD for Microsoft and non-Microsoft platform
* Scripting tools - PowerShell, Groovy and nice to have - Python/Shell Scripting.
* Good Knowledge on Cloud Technologies like Azure/Aws.
* Experience with the Agile Methodology / Scrum process across geographically distributed teams.
* Thorough knowledge on software release management.
* Excellent organizational and communication skills.
* Strong background and Hands-on in Linux/Windows Administration.
* Good Knowledge on Monitoring Tools like Splunk.
* Good Knowledge on Containerization with Docker.
Must Have Skills : Jenkins Pipeline, GIT, GitHub and Ansible with Playbook.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.