Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Yoh Services has partnered with a Dallas-based global marketing leader in search of a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Business Analyst with an extensive background in requirements gathering, deconstructing critical information into functional details, Commerce Cloud, eCommerce and participating in sprint planning/grooming sessions. ONLY GC HOLDERS AND USCS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Seeking someone who's passionate about business analysis and has an expertise in Salesforce Commerce Cloud. TO BE CONSIDERED, a candidate must have a minimum of 5 years in business analysis, JIRA and Agile/Scrum methodologies as well as 2+ years in Commerce Cloud and eCommerce enterprise deployment. THIS ROLE WILL SIT IN DALLAS.
* Work closely with Dev Team, Scrum Team and others in recommending solutions to improve Commerce functionalities
* Responsible for leading the analysis and documentation of both existing & future state business processes that require updates or improvements
* Produce business flowcharts or other visual aids in order to communicate any changes to appropriate teams
* Participate in planning/implementing eCommerce solutions for both domestic & international markets
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and/or related field
* Most possess excellent communication and organizational skills
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here:
to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.