Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
SQL / EXTRACT DEVELOPER - ADMINISTRATOR
LOCATION: 9299 College Pkwy, Fort Myers, FL
DEPARTMENT: IS Patient Access - Accounting
SHIFT: 8:00 AM-4:30 PM
Are you looking for a new career with Epic* We invite you to join us in our endeavor to develop a system wide standard and infrastructure to achieve our strategic priority Exceptional Patient Experience. Our Epic Team is Innovative and forward thinking with new tools and optimizations.
Performs functional review, analyzes, support and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing for a large-scale mainframe and server based computer business system. Maintains and develops on-line and batch application programs using standard programming methodologies. Works effectively with a variety of Information Systems concepts, practices, and procedures. Develops and maintains project plans for medium and small projects. Performs analysis based on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals related to the implementation of computerized business solutions. Performs a variety of complicated tasks related to the maintenance and development of computer business system support.
Additional Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
* Develop, test, and maintain data extracts for internal and external customers using MS SQL Server Management Studio and Oracle SQL Developer
* Schedule, Test, and deliver data extracts using SSIS, working closely with receiving customers
* Revise legacy extracts as appropriate, to utilize industry standard tools
* Work and communicate closely with customers during all phases of extract life cycle
* Create and maintain applicable knowledge and process documents
* Analyze and troubleshoot data and/or data transfer problems and resolve in a timely manner
* Effectively communicate status and updates with peers and end users
* Other duties deemed necessary to the success of the team, department, or organization
Additional Experience Requirements:
* SQL experience (MS SQL or Oracle) Required
* Epic Clarity and Caboodle Database Knowledge Required
* Strong analytic and troubleshooting skills Required
* Strong customer service and interpersonal skills Required
* Ability to adapt and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment Required
* Ability to work independently and as a team member Required
* Excellent time management skills Required
Additional Experience Preferences:
* SSIS experience Preferred
* Epic Cogito tools experience Preferred
* Epic Certification Preferred
Have Questions* Chat with the Recruiter:
Join our Live Chat Sessions:
Monday and Friday 12:30pm - 1:30pm EST. Click on the below link to register:
DEGREE/DIPLOMA OBTAINEDPROGRAM OF STUDYRequired/
MINIMUM YEARS REQUIREDAREA OF EXPERIENCERequired/
4 YearsProgramming/Systems AnalysisRequired
experience in the development and implementation (including project leadership) of online and batch applications, preferably in an business and/or administrative environment. At least 5 years experience with data analysis, design and implementation, including experience working with end users to gather and interpret requirements. At least 3 years of programming and design experience. In-depth knowledge of security requirements, web services, service-oriented architecture, design patterns, multi-threaded systems, and automated unit testing. Ability to learn new technologies within a few weeks. Must have solid platform skills.
STATE OF FLORIDA LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS
Lee Health is a drug/tobacco-free workplace. Pre-employment drug testing is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer.