Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
In this IT Support role, you will provide a single point of contact for internal employees for IT support services such as desktop/laptop hardware, software and peripherals, printers, voice over IP phones, internal application support, audio/visual technologies, basic LAN troubleshooting, VPN/RSA administration, business applications support (email, ActiveSync, antivirus, encryption). You will process incoming technical support incidents and requests through the ServiceNow ticket queue while maintaining service level agreements. You will also provide detailed comments/work notes and update all tickets regularly following incident management procedures and escalating to appropriate personnel when needed.
* Provide a single point of contact for internal employees for IT support services
* Process incoming technical support incidents and requests through the ServiceNow ticket queue while maintaining service level agreements.
* Provide detailed comments/work notes and update all tickets regularly following incident management procedures and escalating to appropriate personnel when needed.Assist with maintenance and configuration of end user business applications including but not limited to: Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager, Checkpoint Full Disk and Media Encryption server.
* Assist with server file-share administration, printer server management and Active Directory administration. Maintain Windows Deployment Services Servers and create desktop images. Manages Desktop Patching servers and policies assuring desktops are being patched regularly. May act as technical point of contact between the business and 3rd party vendors for IT services (printer vendors, support contact for Antivirus, Laptop Checkpoint).
* Participate in and handles project work with well-defined tasks. Complete project work and report updates to management.
* Setup/Support/Maintenance of all Computers and Phone including Hardware/Software/Applications. Utilize software deployment tools and OS imaging tools such as Windows Deployment Services. Assist with maintenance and configuration of WDS and OS Images.
* Responsible for training Users on processes and procedures such as Mobile Scanning, Remote User Connectivity and Applications.
* Associate's or Bachelor's degree in computer science preferred.
* 3+ years of end-user technical support experience.
* Advanced working knowledge of MS Products (Office, OS 7/8/10, Server OS 2008/2012), Adobe products, and other business related software applications.
* Working knowledge in File Share Management, Symantec Endpoint Protection, Checkpoint, Microsoft
* Windows Deployment Services or equivalent desktop imaging tool, Basic Active Directory administration, email distribution group administration, group policy objects.
* Required knowledge of ITIL processes and procedures related to Incident, Problem, and Request.
* Basic understanding of IP networking and tools such as Ping, Traceroute, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
* One of the following certifications required: A+, HDI Desktop Support Technician, and/or MCP
* ITIL Foundations v3 or KCS Principles certifications preferred.
* Ability to work independently and complete assigned projects with superb written, verbal and customer service skills supporting users via email, phone, or face-to-face. Must be able to resolve escalated issues independently.
* Able to effectively troubleshoot desktop software and hardware related issues with minimal supervision with
* Advanced knowledge of computers and related peripherals, printers, fax machines and office equipment
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)