Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
HydroChemPSC is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream and utility sectors. HydroChemPSC offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
The CDL Operator is responsible for the safe and proper execution of HydroChemPSC jobs across all services lines. Supervises and completes single task jobs requiring one crew and completes turnarounds with management oversight at client's site in accordance with client and business requirements and company policies, practices and procedures.
• High school diploma/GED or equivalent experience
• Class A or B CDL License
Skills and experience:
• Specific vocational preparation including classroom safety training, on-the-job training and essential experience gained on other jobs.
• Language proficiency: understand English at a level to comprehend safety training and respond to instructions in emergency situations.
• Valid driver's license, CDL Class A or B and other requirements of company's driving policy required when driving company vehicle or using personal vehicle on company business.
• Smartphone required for Electronic Logging Device.
• Must have a Federal Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC)
• Must be knowledgeable in the operation of emergency equipment, such as fire extinguishers.
• Experience operating a vacuum truck. Smartphone required for Electronic Logging Device.
• Working knowledge of operating equipment used in wet and dry vacuums.
HydroChemPSC and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law. HydroChemPSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.