Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
The Spinx Company, a premier employer of South Carolina, operates 81 convenience stores in South Carolina and employs over 1,400 Team Members through its stores, food operations and related businesses. Spinx is passionate about fulfilling people's everyday needs by providing quality services and products in a clean, safe, and convenient environment. We operate in a fun and respectful manner that balances profit, community involvement, and environmental awareness while valuing our on-the-go customers, partners, and team of employees.
JOB SUMMARY: Under supervision, provides necessary support to the Human Resources function. Helps coordinate activities which may involve human resources policies and procedures and communications of various aspects of employment, benefits, employee relations, employee assistance, human interest stories or other subjects in support of the organization's and/or human resources objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· This position requires dedication to support our employees and customers by providing real solutions and maintaining open communication and a positive and friendly attitude.
· This position is the back up support for the HR Assistant - Onboarding. As back up, responsible for all New Hire Paperwork within Kronos. Additionally, as back up will be responsible for tracking all rehires and reinstatement request to ensure eligibility of rehire.
· Responsible for data entry of terminations, promotions and demotions in Radiant cash register system.
· Review weekly mystery shop report and submit eligible employee list to accounting for bonus payment
· Order all new and replacement name badges
· Serves as point of first contact for the Teammate Assistance Program.
· Coordinates schedule and sends out PSI testing for leadership candidates. Coordinate with TMs for onsite or distance testing administration. Compile results and folder for each candidate and provide to hiring managers. Help market directors and TMs locate assessments as necessary
· Provides administrative support to the EVP of HR including, but not limited to the management of calendars, processing of expense reports, etc.
· Works with employees and managers on completing paperwork and other HR processes via phone, in-person
· Other clerical duties as needed to support Human Resources Department objectives to include, but not limited to, employee hand-outs, letters, forms and other collateral.
Living our Core Values is an essential part of each and every job
· Customer Focus - Our customers come first, and they are our partners in creating value. We are dedicated to satisfying the needs of our customers in a friendly, timely and safe manner. We believe that we can truly make life easier for our customers.
· Teamwork - We work together to meet our goals and, in the process, create a work environment that is fast, friendly and fun. We are supportive of each team member and treat one another with respect, valuing each other's talents and contributions. Our competitive strength is and always will be our people.
· Committed to Quality - We are committed to the highest level of quality and shared responsibility in everything we do. You should perform all duties in a safe manner, following safety policies and procedures.
· Accountability - We accept our individual and team commitments and we do our best to meet them. If we make a mistake, we take responsibility for our actions and accept the consequences. We do what we say we are going to do.
· Passionate - We show pride, enthusiasm and determination in everything that we do. Our positive and optimistic attitude is contagious - within our team and with our customers. Passion is the fuel that drives our company to success!
· Community Centric - We are committed to giving back to the communities we serve, and children are at the center of our giving mission. We foster opportunities to engage as a community partner and use our company resources to help make our communities a better place to work, live and play.