Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Upholds the health center mission by assuring the delivery of high quality clinical services that result in better health outcomes, strong consumer satisfaction; and that help maintain the fiscal and operational capacity of the Behavioral Health Dept.
* Psychotherapy Conduct an average of 23 individual and family therapy sessions each week, and groups as needed.
* Charting Complete all charting as needed and required by contracted funding sources: including intakes, psychosocial assessments, treatment plans, progress notes, service logs, and discharge planning.
* Clinical and Administrative Supervision Participate in regular supervision with designated Clinical and Administrative Supervisors.
* Participate in team meetings, case conferences, consultations, and interdisciplinary work groups as scheduled.
* Crisis Intervention Be immediately available to the Family Practice & Counseling staff during working hours in the event of a psychiatric emergency. Participate as a member of the Family Practice & Counseling staff in the event of any other kind of emergency. Participate in regular rotation as On-Call clinician after hours.
* Coordination of Care Coordinate care of clients with the psychiatrist and the Family Practice & Counseling medical staff. Refer clients to other levels of care or other services as needed.
* Continued Education Maintain competencies in mental health and substance abuse as required by licensing and funding bodies. Maintain current PA license to practice.
* Member of Family Practice & Counseling s Multi-disciplinary Team Attend and participate in case conferences and primary care / behavioral health integration meetings as scheduled.
Minimum of two years experience as a therapist and a current license to practice in Pennsylvania as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Professional Counselor, or Psychologist.
An earned master s degree in social work, psychology or an applied mental health related field.
Experience and competency conducting assessments and psychotherapy with adults, children, adolescents, families, couples, and groups with behavioral health challenges that may include substance abuse.
Good clinical writing skills and the ability to maintain client charts and provide oral and written reports as needed.
Maintains required training in mental health and/or other subspecialties that are a focus of clinical practice, e.g. children.
Family Practice and Counseling Network, a program of Resources for Human Development, is a network of community health centers providing comprehensive primary care, dental and behavioral health services. The Network consists of four health centers in Philadelphia Abbottsford-Falls Family Practice & Counseling in the Northwest, the Stephen and Sandra Sheller 11th Street Family Health Services of Drexel University in the North, the Health Annex in the Southwest, and Annex West Philly housed in Action Wellness (formerly Action AIDS); and a convenient care clinic in Philadelphia Fast Family Care. Today the Network serves more than 23,000 patients annually and is an NCQA certified Patient-Centered Medical Home.
Resources for Human Development is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, veteran, or disability status.