Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
The Department of Radiology is a large academic, research, and clinical department with a School of Medicine operating budget of approximately $18 million. Med: Radiology consists of 50+ Faculty, 24+ Volunteer Clinical Faculty, 12+ Emeritus Faculty, 17+ Staff Physicians and Moonlighters, 25+ staff members, 31 Residents, and 10 Fellows.
Final Filing Date : 06/08/2020
Salary Range : $23.24 to $33.31
Salary Frequency : Hourly
Appointment Type : Career
Percentage of Time : 100%
Shift Hour : 08 hours
Location : Radiology, ACC Suite 3100
City : Sacramento
Union Representation : Yes
Benefits Eligible : Yes
We offer exceptional employment benefits including medical, dental, and vision plans, generous paid vacations and holidays, excellent retirement savings and investment plans, continuing education, and reduced fee and scholarship programs.
THIS IS NOT AN H1- B OPPORTUNITY
This position is responsible for the management of all the purchasing services for the Department of Radiology and Radiation Oncology utilizing Kuali, AggieBuy, AggieTravel, AggieShip, AggieSurplus, CashNet, BEATS, CAMS, Compass, SharePoint and Microsoft Office computer programs. This position is responsible for monitoring and reconciling general ledgers, accounts payable/receivable, fiscal closing, and preparing financial reports as needed. This position is responsible for bi-annual equipment inventory and is the CAMS Asset Representative for equipment. This position performs as the lead for purchasing, entertainment, facilities and travel needs for the entire department and serves in a back-up capacity for these items for the research assistant. This position also is responsible for all PO & M and IT requests, listserves, mail and other general needs of the department, and requires an in-depth knowledge of university, campus, and UCDMC fiscal and accounting policies, procedures, and practices.
* Accounts payable and/or Accounts receivable experience.
* Experience preparing financial reports.
* Experience with reconciliation of general ledgers.
* Advanced word processing skills and experience (e.g. formatting, tables, math functions, merge functions, graphics, charts) and various computer skills, including Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Outlook, electronic mail software, database management software, graphics software, and other standard office desktop applications.
* Experience using Kuali Financial System (KFS), AggieTravel and AggieBuy.
* Ability to pick up and/or drop off materials at various locations within the UCDHS/Davis Campus as assigned.
This position may be subject to a criminal background investigation, drug screen, Live Scan fingerprinting, medical evaluation clearance, and functional capacity assessment.
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy..