Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Sr. Test Lead Associate Architect
UST Global is looking for a highly energetic and collaborative Test Lead/Test Associate Architect with experience in testing web services designed to function in a Service Oriented Architecture SOA environment. The ideal candidate should be an expert in the Retail, Supply Chain or Logistics domian. Candidate should have good experience in defining the overall test plan for web services testing. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to liaise with technologists to C level executives is key to be successful in this role.
As a test lead, you will
- Analyze the business requirements to create test plan and test scenarios for SOA applications
- Take ownership of end to end testing for SOA applications and create test cases for functional requirements.
- Develop reusable test artifacts frameworks, re usable test cases, manage defects and develop QA best practices
- Design and manage the delivery of testing solutions for overall application and individual applications
- Contribute toward excellence in a highly collaborative, team oriented environment
- Enforce sound testing practices and ensure the quality delivery of enterprise digital solutions
- Lead and mentor testing teams
- Work closely with Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Senior Business Analysts, UX teams, and other client stakeholders
- Minimum 12 to 14 years of experience.
- Proficiency in a technical capacity to provide guidance and mentorship to the team
- Knowledge and experience on Continuous Integration Agile Testing and DevOps principles
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages
- Working knowledge of automation, build management, test data management ,integration and reporting tools
- Collaborated with project teams to strategize align long term solution for including roadmap, tools, framework approach
- Experience in defining test strategy to support regression progression testing based on the technical analysis, complexity, and reusability
- Experience in design and development of Automation frameworks and Testing Strategies for large scale applications SaaS PaaS
- Experience in leading and managing medium and large size QA teams that are distributed across multiple geographical locations.
- Experience working in Agile Testing projects and Behavior Driven Development - Excellent communication presentation skills ,experience in client facing role
- Demonstrated in depth knowledge of the software quality assurance, modern testing processes and methodologies.
- knowledge in latest development test approaches and techniques, including test driven development behavior driven development
- Knowledge of defining frameworks and tools for automation and performance testing
Skills Technologies Methodologies
- SOAPUI, Postman
- XML Spy, Load Runner, JIRA
Good to have
- Mongo DB
- Rational Integration Tester
- Informatica Data Validation Option
Location This position will be based in USA Pleasanton Albertsons
UST Global celebrates diversity and inclusion. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We welcome candidates to apply for employment from diverse backgrounds and believe your unique perspective adds to the richness of our company culture. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.