Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
As a leading provider of human capital solutions, we help our clients and their people navigate the complexity of health, wealth and HR. We combine data-driven, consumer-centered technology with personalized care and service to deliver a superior customer experience. Our dedicated colleagues across 28 global centers help 23 million people and their 11 million family members simplify work and life, both now and in the future. At Alight, we are reimagining how people and organizations thrive.
SOLUTION ARCHITECT - ENTERPRISE HEALTH
OPEN TO MULTIPLE LOCATIONS INCLUDING VIRTUAL
The Solution Architect for Alight s Enterprise client s Health Point Solutions uses domain expertise to create solutions for prospective clients during the sales process. The primary focus of the Solution Architect is to understand a client s populations, plans, and benefits environment to communicate Alight's value proposition externally to prospective clients. The Solution Architect is responsible for assisting with the Point Solutions sales process from prospect stage through the hand-off to the implementation team and signed contract. In addition, the Solution Architect is responsible for coordinating new product development with the Solution Leaders, collaborating with the Health Leader network, providing business leadership, and achieving excellence in sales delivery.
* Maintains expertise in Health products and services, specifically Smart Choice Accounts, Healthcare Navigation, and Dependent Verification Services, but also including CBA, SmartBen, and TBA.
* Articulates and communicates health value proposition and key differentiators
* Develops a high level working knowledge of other practice area solutions
* Collaborates with Health Leaders to communicate market knowledge, sales process and to keep abreast of operations
* Partners with practice consulting arm to strengthen integration
* Educates Sales Executives on health specific strategies, solutions, and legislative and industry changes
SALES PROCESS AND MEETINGS
* Assists Sales Executives in the development of prospect sales strategy
* Helps with discovery and scopes out solution
* Prepares follow up client/TPE question responses with Sales Executive
* Performs due diligence to scope work and provide input to strategic questions required for defining the opportunity
* Completes a discovery workbook that is used for pricing
* Tailors materials and demo based on solution, client need and competitive landscape
* Enables and articulates a strong health value-based message on any sales opportunities and owns the solution demonstration in sales meetings
* Assists with sales presentation materials and sales meetings
* Completes client specific delivery model
* Reviews, updates, and provides input on RFP responses from the RFP library
* Ensures consistency and accuracy of content responses to RFPs
* Ensures consistency of responses to Third Party Evaluator RFPs by referencing prior TPE responses
* Leads domain questions for bidder meetings and vendor questions to the client
* Coordinates with third parties involved in the response
* Owns health point solutions domain follow ups from RFP
DEMONSTRATING OUR TECHNICAL CAPABILITIES
Demonstrates all health technical solutions for webex and in-person sales meetings
* UPoint and Mobile App, SmartBen and SmartBen Now
* SmartChoice account systems for all solutions
* Healthcare navigation Find a Doctor and Cost Estimates
* Dependent Verification system and benefits integrations
* Supports Product Development strategy for new product development including delivery model input, RFP template responses, site visit materials, scope questions, and input on pricing
* Provides input to Product Development from clients and third party evaluators on the strengths and weaknesses of our solution
QUALIFICATIONS FORMAL EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION:
* Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience
* Benefits and sales knowledge preferred
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
* Deep health domain knowledge, with expertise in Smart Choice Accounts, Healthcare Navigation, and/or Dependent Verification Services, but also including CBA, SmartBen, and TBA technology knowledge
* 5 - 10+ years of relevant experience in a wide range of both client-facing and internally-facing roles.
* Possess deep knowledge of business and delivery models, the capabilities and limitations of the benefit platform, as well as regulatory/compliance/consulting knowledge.
* Understand the products and services provided by Alight's other lines of business and are able to integrate platform offerings with those of other lines of business.
* Demonstrated track record applying domain expertise in both delivery and sales of large-scale services to clients
* Ability to determine good business opportunities for the organization
* Ability to communicate value
* Proven experience in building and developing senior client relationships
* Ability to apply the firm's positioning and brand strategy to all aspects of business development efforts
* Experience in promoting a team environment while leading and participating in large services sales
* Possess client consulting skills, have developed an extensive network throughout the business, and understand the "go-to-Market" strategies
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
At Alight, we believe that diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. Alight provides equal treatment and employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to any protected status or other protected characteristic.
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities, sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,