Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
WE'RE DRIVING TOWARD THE ULTIMATE VICTORY: A WORLD WITHOUT THE FEAR OF CANCER.
The (Sr.) Clinical Research Manager is responsible for working cross-functionally to set up and oversee the conduct of company-sponsored clinical trials designed to support regulatory and reimbursement goals and customer adoption. The trials include multinational trials and both pre- and post-market medical device trials. Additional responsibilities:
* Assists in the planning and execution of clinical projects while adhering to budget, scope and schedule requirements.
* Coordinates clinical budget and related pricing strategy services for the purpose of executing a clinical trial or ancillary services agreements.
* Utilizes and implements cost models to support pricing, profitability and business growth strategies.
* Responsible for the execution of a clinical trial or suite of clinical trials from protocol design to the final clinical study report.
* Executes high quality, integrated cross-functional plans for the project/clinical trial.
* Coordinates the activities of functional groups that comprise the clinical department team for the product including, but not limited to: clinical monitoring, data management, statistics, medical writing, medical monitoring, and safety to insure proper conduct and timely completion of all projects.
* Applies best practices in the development, initiation, planning, execution, control and closing of projects.
* May also interact with finance, research and development, marketing, manufacturing and regulatory departments as appropriate.
* May be responsible for coordinating efforts for the trial both within the Company and through a variety of vendors.
Minimum Required Skills and Knowledge:
* 12 years of related experience.
* Experience with clinical research in Med Tech or Pharma industry highly desired
* Proficient in utilizing business tools such as: E-mail, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Experience with HCM (e.g., Workday) or equivalent ERP product and productivity software desired.
* Typical Education and Experience: Bachelors Degree or equivalent with some Post-Graduate work (or equivalent experience).
We're unleashing the power of technology and human ingenuity to achieve new victories in the fight against cancer. Join us and have a global impact.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.