Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
* Opportunity Description:
* Environmental StoneWorks is the largest, National manufacturer and installer of Stone Veneer in the country. We are looking for a number of associates to join our growing team in St. George, Utah. We offer year round, full-time employment with the opportunity for overtime, production bonuses, PTO accruement and benefits starting day one, and opportunities for advacement! Positions offered Monday-Friday with varied shifts available.
Production Associates are primarily responsible for:
* Pouring, de-molding and cleaning of molds
* Ensure safe work environment for self and others
* Quality control and packaging of finished products
* General clean up and preventative maintenance activites
* Ability to lift/bend/squat 50lbs and up to 100lbs occasionally
* Ability to stand for long periods of time
* Ensure a high level of detail and focus
* Ability to work independently and with a team
* Ability to work in hot, dusty environment
* Job Category:
* Shift Preference:
NCI is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.