Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Part Time
Who We Are
If you are driving on a highway in North America, there is a good chance that Infotech software was used to build it. In the U.S., 88% of state transportation agencies use Infotech-developed software to manage their road construction projects. We support all aspects of road construction from managing bids to secure document signing to cost estimation and inspection. As an Infotech employee, you'll play a direct role in building and improving the construction and safety of road and highway infrastructure.
With a diverse workforce and collaborative, relaxed environment, Infotech is a Gainesville-born pioneer of innovation, committed to its family of employees, customers and community. As Gainesville's largest tech employer, we are known for our people-first culture, work-life flexibility and outstanding employee retention rates.
What We Are Looking For
Infotech is seeking a Part-time Intermittent Sr. Strategy Analyst to join our Business Development department. With a systemic understanding of AASHTOWare Project, this position performs strategic analysis and market research to provide recommendations for AASTHOWare Product's future development. As a part-time intermittent employee, you would work periodically with fluctuating hours depending on your availability and project needs. In this role, you will be building and managing partnerships and channels to advance Infotech's strategic growth priorities while also identifying opportunities on products and services. Acting as an internal advocate and Business Champion within Infotech and working with relevant internal teams, you will be critical to ensuring that stakeholder input and market needs are considered for product and go-to-market decisions.
* Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders and customers at multiple levels to manage expectations and keep strategic projects moving forward
* Generate recommendations for competitive business and product strategy for the AASHTOWare Product Division, such as special studies, policy analysis, initiative pricing and summary, cost projections
* Author presentations/ proposals that clearly communicate analysis and recommendations
* Gather feedback on current products through agency interviews and communication to further the development of services and marketing
* Identify applicable market research areas and coordinate with relevant internal and external teams and stakeholders to conduct and analyze subsequent research projects
* Provide strategic analysis, due diligence, and support for division leadership on items related to new and strategic business opportunities.
* Bachelor's degree in related field and 6 years' relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* 10 years experience with demonstrated expertise in market research and business planning.
* Knowledge of project management standards, processes, procedures, and guidelines.
* Direct experience working with AASHTOWare Project.
* Experience in Civil and Infrastructure construction industry.
* Experience working with software implementations or complex technology.
* Experience integrating business needs, customer requirements and system capabilities.
* Experience translating analytical insights into practical business recommendations and impact.
* Experience with business and technical writing and case development.
* Experience using JIRA, Confluence, and Google Analytics.
* Knowledge of SaaS application concepts and the software development life cycle (SDLC).
* Advanced knowledge of Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, Data Modeling.
* ERP Systems (Epicor, NetSuite, Open Air)
* Collaboration Tools: Microsoft OneDrive, SharePoint, and Google Drive
* Communication Tools: Slack, Zoom, WebEx, Hangouts
* Familiar with Database Management (Oracle, DB2, MySQL, SAS)
This position requires up to 30% travel. We take our employees' safety seriously. Right now no employees are traveling until the COVID-19 risk passes; however, travel is an expectation once normal travel resumes.
Infotech is located in Gainesville, Florida. Come to work in our state of the art facility in Celebration Pointe where you can enjoy daily visits from award-winning food trucks and stunning nature views over Split Rock Conservation Area.
Hiring Timeline and Application Instructions
This position will remain posted until filled. Resume is required. Cover letters are strongly encouraged.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities