Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
The National Director of Brand Marketing works with the Vice President of Marketing Services to set and implement the Company's marketing and brand strategy and ensures consistent delivery through brand governance, oversees the appropriate stewardship of the brand, manages the Company's reputation and drives brand awareness with key stakeholders and audiences. The position also leads the project management team to ensure alignment and coordination between the Marketing Services Department and the Company's regions and hospitals. The position works closely with business development and strategy, the national operations team, and regional vice presidents of business development to prioritize and develop appropriate strategies that support business growth. The position oversees all external marketing, region and hospital. This position will support cultural diversity by promoting and maintaining an inclusive work environment and culture that is respectful and accepting of diversity.
Job Code: 101345
License or Certification:
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- Bachelor's in communications, marketing, or related field required. Master's of Communications, MBA, or equivalent preferred but not required.
- Minimum of 15 years experience in a marketing/communications role with responsibility for leading large, integrated marketing teams.
- Demonstrated written and oral communications proficiency.
- Practical experience developing a wide range of marketing and communication tools (marketing campaigns, consumer marketing, direct response marketing, digital marketing, etc).
Essential Job Functions:
- Partners with the Vice President of Marketing Services to define the brand strategy, and lead in execution of branding initiatives and KPI measurement across all customer segments and hospital regions.
- Manages the brand reputation and drives brand awareness with key stakeholders and audiences.
- Analyzes and evaluates the brand strategy based on data inputs from customer intelligence.
- Oversees the national and local go-to-market strategies to drive business segment and regional growth.
- Regularly reports to regional leadership team on brand and marketing strategies, annual planning, and goal measurement.
- Develops performance dashboards to that embrace data visualization best practices for use with regional leadership
- Oversees the team responsible for local and national advertising initiatives and materials.
- Stays abreast with industry best practices and emerging marketing strategies.
- Recognizes and responds to the need for consistent and proactive communications around actions and outcomes with Marketing Services leadership.
- Supports the Guiding Principles of the Marketing Services function in attitude and behavior.
- Manage and cultivate external partner relationships.
- Works with Marketing Services leadership to brainstorm new and innovative marketing approaches.
- Collaborates with other Marketing Services Department functions - corporate communications, digital marketing, customer intelligence, print and creative services.
- Acts as liaison to the home health and hospice business segment for marketing and communication initiatives.
- Prepares, implements and analyzes budget for the brand marketing team.
- Organizes, plans, and manages time effectively to complete assignments.
- Completes mandatory training and courses required by completion date.
- Reports questionable situations, concerns, complaints or harassment immediately.
Job ID: 2016860