Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
US-NY | US-PA-Blue Bell | US-PA | US-NY | US-NJ | US-MD | US-VA | US-GA | US-FL | US-MA | US-IL-Elk Grove Village | ...
The purpose of the role is to plan, implement and carryout lead generation and sales activities in order to meet or exceed company sales objectives and targets for retention, growth of revenues and margin; primarily within the indirect sales channel, focused on onboarding and developing new Distribution partners.
Preferred Cities: New York , Washington DC, Atlanta , Philadelphia, Tampa, Boston, Chicago, Pittsburgh, Columbus, Nashville.
* Owner of identifying, prospecting, recruiting and on-boarding new channel partners in the distribution sector; serve as the partner s single point of contact.
* Drive sales revenue through building a strong indirect channel partner network and seeking out new business opportunities.
* Establish key metrics for the distribution partner
* Perform analysis and implements methods to optimize relationship between sales channels
* Works closely with DMR and Distribution Teams to foster synergistic growth, utilizing Distribution to leverage their relationships with large DMR/VAR sellers to secure more business.
* Work with Director of Channel Sales to implement vendor Inducement programs, as well as MDF budgeting and programs
* Conduct Monthly Quarterly Business Reviews with partners.
* Build, manage & maintain a substantial pipeline of qualified opportunities to support target achievement with channel partners
* Ensure that all pipeline activity is accurately recorded and updated within SalesForce.com
* Thoroughly research & understand individual market sectors to identify potential customer and partner targets
* Demonstrate Black Box s product & solution suite clearly & differentiate Black Box s offerings within the market
* Additional duties as assigned
* Bachelor s degree preferred
* 5-10 years of related sales experience with a proven track record in winning new business
* Ability to travel 60% of the time
What s in it for You*
Black Box Network Services offers a competitive total rewards benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, in addition to a wide variety of additional benefits like a 401K, life insurance, employee assistance programs, fitness reimbursements, identity theft protection, education/scholarship programs and more!
We understand attracting great talent requires going beyond just competitive compensation and benefits. Black Box provides challenging work that creates advancement opportunities within the organization for those demonstrating desire and aptitude through their achievements. We have no shortage of opportunities. If you are looking for a business that allows for individual reward and growth, we are the place for you!
About Black Box Network Services
Black Box Network Services is a leading technology solutions provider dedicated to helping customers design, deploy and manage their IT infrastructure. We deliver high-value products and services through our global presence and 2,500 team members. Black Box is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with Federal, State and Local laws, Black Box does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status, and endorses those policies and practices which seek to recruit, hire, train and promote the most qualified persons into available jobs.