Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Information Assurance/Security Specialist with Secret Clearance to join our team in Lorton, Virginia (US-VA), United States (US).
In this position the ideal candidate will work on improving the security posture of telecom and IT systems of the agency in accordance to the security policies. This person will be responsible for the following-
* Implement risk management framework based on the guidelines provided.
* Prepare and review all security and assessment and authorization packages for completeness in line with the security standard.
* Categorize, select, implement, assess, authorize and monitor security controls.
* Examine system documentation to determine if the system security plan/document is accurate, updated and includes description of the information system,
* Provide recommendations to develop methods and procedures to assess the management, operational and technical security control.
* Conduct kick-off meetings with system owners to review SA &A process.
* Use the assessment and management tool to manage all SA&A activities and make sure we're compliance.
* Participate in configuration control boards while making sure we're within the security policies, standards and guidelines.
* Cyber security planning and implementation.
* Review IT security change requests (SCR) and perform security impact assessment and evaluation.
* 10 years of Information Assurance experience
* Five (5) years of experience in the integration and implementation of policy, regulations and doctrine in telecommunications and informatin technology development.
* Five (5) years of experience integrating, developing or deploying security products in enterprise level technology upgrades.
* Secret Clearance
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or related field.
* Microsoft MCSE/CISSP certification.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.