Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator plays a critical role on the Talent Acquisition team. While the daily tasks may vary they are pivotal partners in providing coordination and support throughout the recruiting lifecycle. They manage and drive essential activities that keep candidates and leaders engaged and informed while also ensuring the Recruiter stays connected on all the moving parts of the process. Their efforts will power a more efficient team, as well as drive a more effective and meaningful experience for our leader and candidates. The position is about maximizing operational efficiency with a strong focus of customer service.
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in a professional office environment is required.
* Minimum of 1 year working in HR/Recruiting function or staffing agency either as a Recruiting Coordinator and/or Office Manager with basic understanding of recruiting and HR concepts, policies, and administrative procedures is required.
* Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office products, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint, is required for use with managing general candidate correspondence, scheduling interviews, managing data entry and reporting out of Excel (sum, filter, pivots), REQUIRED and assist in edit/production of presentations.
* Intermediate Internet skills are required for use with research and data mining.
* Demonstrable skills in detail and organization, time management and ability to continually reprioritizing work activity.
* Demonstrated ability to maintain sensitive information in strictest confidence and absolute confidentiality in all business matters.
* Self-motivated and goal oriented, highly responsive and able to take initiative and work successfully both independently and as a team member.
* Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems (Kenexas 2XB/BrassRing) and/or Advertising activities is highly preferred.
* Successful characteristics and practices include: self-motivated and goal oriented; highly responsive; detailed and organized; able to take initiative and adapt to change; and, work successfully both independently and as a team member.
Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.