Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Req ID: 64375
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Computer Systems Analyst - Junior Level to join our team in Newport, Rhode Island (US-RI), United States (US).
NTT DATA Services Federal Government, Inc., NDFG, is seeking a motivated, self-starting Computer Systems Analyst for a key program in Newport, RI. NDFG provides CS services in support of projects which include A&A, Research, Development, Test and Evaluation (RDT&E) Environment Maintenance, Systems Security Engineering, Posture Transition Support, In-Service Engineer Agent (ISEA) Support, and Meeting Support. These services are for the development, evaluation, modernization, and sustainment of the U.S. Navy tactical and tactical support systems. Project customers include a wide variety of technical agents within the Navy.
Work conducted is in support of Submarine Combat Systems and Non-Propulsion Electronic Systems as well as Undersea Ranges and Facilities.
This position may require:
- Frequent interaction with customers and first-line management.
- Assist in coding, testing, and debugging new software/applications or making enhancements to existing software/applications.
- Writing programs according to specifications from higher level staff.
Roles and responsibilities may include:
- Perform system design reviews and provide recommendations for compliance with DoD, and Navy CS standards and requirements.
- Review and provide technical comments and findings against system testing requirements and conduct cybersecurity System Level Tests.
- Provide technical inputs for cybersecurity related documentation including Cybersecurity Strategy, Clinger-Cohen Act, Anti-Tamper Policy, and Program Protection Plan.
- Develop and analyzes exploitation tactics, techniques, and procedures for a wide range of operating systems.
- Provide reporting on activities, and assist in the development and optimization of new and existing tools and techniques to enhance analytic capabilities.
The successful candidate will work both independently and as part of a team and will assist the supervisor and the customer with tasks as assigned, and is expected to show initiative.
Some infrequent travel may be required.
Must have a SECRET Security clearance or have the ability to obtain one.
HS diploma or GED equivalent
Typically requires 2-4 years relevant experience
Security + Certification required
- Operating Systems Certification (Windows or Unix) is a plus
- Familiar with DoDI 8500.01 Cybersecurity
- Excellent customer service skills
Environmental Hazards - none
Physical Requirements - none
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.