Posted in Software 30+ days ago.
Designs, develops, tests, debugs and implements moderately complex systems components, software tools, applications and utilities, under moderate supervision and using established procedures. Work is varied and may be somewhat difficult in character, but usually involves limited responsibility. Makes moderately complex modifications to existing software to fit specialized needs and configurations. Maintains program libraries and technical documentation. Assists in planning, scheduling and implementation. Initiates corrective action to stay on schedule.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Knows and applies the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of particular field of specialization
• Creates and delivers daily communications to management and internal organizations regarding status of all assigned tasks
• Develops accurate task definition, estimates and task schedules for own assignments
• Prepares and maintains problem logs (issue logs) and communicates log status to analysts or users
• Participates with Business Systems Analysts inthe business design (requirements definition) and technical design (external design) of end-user applications systems
• Assists with the implementation of new systems including the integration of the new system
• Assists in verifying installed systems to ensure that they adequately meet user requirements
• Participates in coding of new programs, creating new data structures, physical data record/file design, creating new job streams, and modifying existing programs, data structures and job streams; all work is produced in accordance with established procedures, following departmental standards, guidelines and system development methodologies on all assigned tasks
• Develops test cases and test plans, creates the unit test environment
• Conducts unit and system tests for new or modified programs and/or jobstreams
• Submits program and design work for reviewby technical and user staff
• Participates in the review of program and design work ofothers
• Reviews and validates the application of sound programming and design techniques
• Prepares and maintains program and system documentation using established department standards and methodologies
• Independently resolves day-to-day problems within the business segment;involves and guides other team members in problem solving efforts
• Stays abreast of emerging technologies and trends in software development industry.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
• Commanding experience on Backend Development with PHP, Magento, Ngenix, MySQL
• Magento Certification and experience working with Magento Cloud is a plus
• Experience working with a B2B Marketplace and Order Management systems is a plus
• Working knowledge of Google Tag Manager, SEO, Google Analytics, PPC, and A/B Testing
• Working experience with modern Caching and Search practices including but not limited to Redis, ElasticSearch, Apache Solr
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills,strong customer focus and interpersonal skills,with the demonstrated ability to work in geographically dispersed teams
• Apply logical thought process and ability to learn newsystems,concepts and procedures
• Demonstrate basic analytical and conceptual skills used todefine technical needs and solve technical problems
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.