Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Req ID: 94390
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Customer Care Associate to join our team in Providence, Rhode Island (US-RI), United States (US).
In these roles, you will be responsible for:
* Taking 30-40 inbound calls per day from members and potential members
* Verifying proper completion of enrollment and change documentation.
* Ensuring accurate and timely completion of transactions to meet or exceed client SLAs
* Identifying and resolving both regular and non-routine problems or escalate to more proficient team members
* Adhering to attendance, professional conduct and member confidentiality policies and guidelines
* Maintaining 100% attendance during seven-week New Hire Training from 8am-5pm.
* Accepting and implementing coaching and feedback to achieve individual and team performance goals
Requirements for this role include:
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Ability to work regularly scheduled day shifts Monday - Friday 8:00am to 7:00pm EST., Saturday and Sunday 8:00 AM to 12:00 EST
* 6+ months of experience in a customer service role where you had to correspond in writing or over the phone with customers
* 6+ months of experience in a customer service role where you had to apply business rules to varying fact situations and make appropriate decisions
* 6+ months of experience using a computer with Windows PC applications that required you to use a keyboard, navigate screens, leverage internet search engines, and other web based applications.
* 6+ months of experience with the Microsoft Office suite that required daily usage of Outlook, Excel and Word.
* Ability to type 40 WPM
* At home internet service
*** The shift timings can be changed as per client requirements. Additionally, you may have to do overtime (paid) and work on weekends based on business requirements.
*** All new hires will be required to successfully complete our Orientation/Process training classes and demonstrate proficiency of the material
***Possiblity of temp to perm conversion based on job performance
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.